Monday, December 12, 2011

tagos to the bones

the question "buntis ka ba?" really hits me... tagos to the bones.  except that its hard to salat my bones with these fatties.

while waiting for the elevator, an officemate (who tried to strike up a conversation with me for the first time, and not just our usual hi's and hello's; props to him for even trying) asked my most hated question "buntis ka ba?" and i politely said no.  but he insisted and insisted til the elevator arrived, and when we were on our way down from the 35th floor.  i finally just have to say, "taba lang talaga to..."

i cant blame the people asking because i guess i just really look it...

in the MRT, there are still kind-but-mistaken souls who give up their seats for me.  i on the other hand, just politely accept and thank them.  i'm sorry if i take their seat even if im not pregnant.  i'm just saving myself from more embarrasment by admitting to the whole commuting population that i am just fat, and not pregnant.

i just wish the fatties will go away.

i know i know, i need to work out... its just that my UNO still hasn't adjusted with me working.  he still clings on to  yaya whenever i get home.  so i savor the weekends where i can spend a few hours with him and him smothering me.  because on weekends and at night, he favors yaya more than me.  so i swear, once he starts loving me again regardless what day or time it is, i will go back to my true love, ballet.

really i just need to dance.  its not like i've been making lamon on lechon everyday or something.  my food intake isn't that bad.  ive been walking to and from work everyday (from shaw blvd to emerald ave) but that is just not enough to trim me down.  not even my 1 year old kulit who i run after all the time while were in the mall can give any deduction to my weight.

now im starting to reminisce the good old days when i was thin...

  • i look good in anything
  • i fit in a size S or M
  • i feel really good about myself
  • i look like a prima ballerina even with regular clothes on everyday
  • stiletto heels are my staples.  i never wiggle in them.  i can wear them day and night
i really want to be back to the thin me again.  much more than my husband/mother/friends/whoever want me to.


below are the pictures of me some 30 or 40lbs ago...




No comments:

Post a Comment