Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 in retro

11 Yays on my 2011
1.  Got accepted in the first job i applied to last august
2.  ELAH now reads better.  i gave up on drilling her to read and use phonics and just let her be.  now she actually loves reading and likes to show off. Uno now walks and talks and does everything cutely.
3.  First family out of the country trip last april.  so happy the kids had their first flight out.
4.  ELAH finally participates again in the school programs.  though she still moves little.  but atleast there's no more crying and just standing like a wallflower on stage.
5.  Uno's party was a total success.  so happy with the outcome.  despite the heavy rains, people actually had fun.
6.  My parents are home for the holidays.  its the best treat ever!
7.  our short boracay vacay.  2days of leave without pay was worth it just to lounge at Sur all day and getting drunk on vodka.
8.  My team are finally warming up on me.  though i still dont have a constant lunchmate, im happy that i can actually share a few laughs with them and talk nonsense sometimes.
9.  i am back to reading.  i actually got farmville and television detoxed.  i just drown myself on books every night.  which is good coz i think im building up my vocabulary again which was stalled for a while.  though my books are piling up.  they wont fit anymore in the bookshelf.
10.  the condo renovated.  atleast my kitchen is not falling anymore.  :)
11.  i am surrounded with awesomeness.  my kids and husband are good pretty much throughout the year.  my parents are awesome sending us everything we could possibly need and not possibly need.  my brothers are to the rescue when i need them and they happen to be available.  friends are forever friends.

11 Boos on my 2011
1.  I was told last november during my 3rd month evaluation that i was recommended for early regularization.  but i'm still waiting to get regularized til now.  an officemate got her early regularization on the same day of her 3rd month evaluation.  can't help but be a bit bitter ocampo.
2.  Uno's skin problems from skin ashtma to the very stubborn impetigo
3.  Uno's very obvious resentment with me since i started working.  adjustment period hasn't ended yet.  he still likes yaya better since i started working.  i have to bribe him with ipad and cellphone to be able to get him at night
4.  i gained 8lbs since i started working in august.  my clothes dont fit anymore and i refuse to buy more big clothes since i hate looking at my closet filled with L and XL clothes.
5. My brother wasnt able to pass the medical board this year.  hopefully next year he gets it!  he is a really good doctor.  its just the test scores dont give him justice when he is in action doing his doctor thingie.
6.  My silent wish for more money.  If only i can poop money, i'd rather stay home with my babies than leave them with my yaya in pekpek shorts.
7.  My ever stubborn skin problems as well.  comes out from stress and weight gain.  sucks really.
8.  some arguments that i wish never happened.  still makes me sad when i remember them.  what can i do, theyre inevitable.
9.  i literally wreaked havoc in the Terminal 2.  i unleashed my inner annabelle rama when cebu pac wanted to bump me and hubby off the flight.
10.  uno lost his left thumbnail.  everyone assures me that it will grow back.  but its been a month now and still nothing.
11.  for all the sickness and the sleepness nights the kids went thru.  it was hard and theres more years ahead of us worrying but hopefully the worse will never come.


12 things to look forward to for 2012
1.  my regularization.  if i wont be granted early regularization, its still coming on feb.  ill just wait i guess.
2.  ballet classes.  i would really love to make time and attend ballet classes again.   or maybe try the aerial dance when the studio opens in strata.
3.  enrolling elah to ballet class.  i get pressured by all the ballet lolas to enroll her.  she just wasn't ready last year.  hopefully this year she is ready.  i need not enroll her with HCSB necessarily, though i would love for her to see the school where i spent my last 20 plus years with and see my old photos, but HC is a bit far and will be a bit of a hassle if i take her there the whole summer.  hopefully toni lopez-gonzalez rates are good.  i think thats where ill take her.
4.  elah's bday party in school.  she had been thinking about it since forever.  everytime she hears i am buying cake, she requests for a huge disney princess themed cake, thinking that its her birthday already.  i hope to make a really happy girl out of her on jan.16.  lola will be there attending too.
5.  uno completing his immunization shots.
6.  jun's regularization
7.  kuya pau hopefully making it to the board exams. and ziggy talking clearly
8.  happy home with zero away.
9.  finding a good school for elah by 3rd quarter of 2012 so that elah reserves a spot for grade 1 in 2013 school year.
10.  uno growing/maturing a bit so i can get more help from yaya.  right now she just watches uno mainly.  and cleaning a little and ironing a little.  if uno wont be a handful anymore nextyear, i would love for her to cook a little too.  it would be nice to come home with cooked food for dinner already.
11.  me trimming down.  i swear i will shop till i drop my skinny ass when i trim myself down.
12.  my parents visiting again next year hopefully.  it really just feels different when they're away.  this year our celebration is simple but everyone is so happy theyre back here.  my dad finally got to meet the 2 baby boys. and elah is spending her whole vacation with them and sleeping beside them at night.


sharing a glimpse of my Yays for 2011....

















No comments:

Post a Comment