Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Surprise!!!

Yesterday afternoon 5PM Manila time, I received an email from my dad with the subject "HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM PALM DESSERT, CA".  As i saw my email notification at the bottom of the screen pop up with that, I got a little nervous and excited at the same time.  i had a feeling my dad was onto sumtin.

well in the first place, he was supposed to be fast asleep then because it was 1AM California time.

so when i opened my email, i got this...


He meticulously did the font color thingies, which i have to give him props for since he is not that much of a techie.  he must have spent a good 20mins doing just that.

but its not the greeting i was ecstatic about, it was the really small text at the bottom of it!

right then when i read his email i told my boss i will not be reporting for work tom.  its been 2 years since i last saw my dad.  he and my mom left day after the ondoy!  and since then it was only my mom who has been visiting manila.  my dad had been working straight.

god bless his boss bill who let him go on vacation!  i just dont know how long he will be here in manila.  last i heard, he'll be lucky to get 14days maximum for a vacay.  but thats pushing the envelope.  most likely and realistically because of the boss' demands, around 7days.

well, we will take the 7days to see him!

after i took a bath this mornign i found elah folding colored paper into paper boats.  inside she had written our names.  one for me, for her and for lola.  i asked "how about lolo?"  she said "oh yah i forgot.  because i havent seen lolo for a long time.  i just miss him and miss him".  made me decide not to tell her about lolo arriving.  thought it would be nice to give  her a shock tom when lolo comes inside the door!

so i just told her i have a surprise tom.  she asked what it was, i told her i cant tell.  and she said "oh its a secret?" i said yes but i promise it will be really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment