Tuesday, November 22, 2011

what do i really want for christmas???

Hubby wants to give me this...



my daddy wants to give me this...



add up the values of the watch and the purse, i think i can get




problem is, im too shy to ask my dad to get me this and have hubby pay for the bag.  also, hubby doesnt like the monogram.  he always prefer damier ebene like my speedy.  so its like 3years ago, when we were in the store and he was about to buy me already.  but we couldnt agree on the style.  i wanted the neverfull and he wanted the batignolle.  so now, i want a montorguiel in monogram but he frowns at it so again i cant get a new LV. 

so should i settle for the watch and the tory?  but i am not very fond of hobo bags.  i prefer the robinson tote. my dad got that purse for my mom.  but im not sure why he wants to give it to me?  im really not sure if i like it.

i better make up my mind soon before my mom's flight to here and before hubby spends his budget on his gift for me!  

well to top of my dilemma, i still dont know what to get him.  a kiss wont really do it this time because im working again and all. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment