Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tom is the day!

after more than 10years, my friends and i are gonna be reunited in the studio!  we will start tom, taking classes to be back in shape for our reunion concert next year!

so excited to be on my toes tom!  and the best part about it is I'm dancing with my girls!  the best years of my dancing days were with them.  and after they all quit and i was left mostly with the lower batch, it never felt the same. EVER.

we were always commended for looking so synched for so many years.  even the audience in the front row can't tell who's who despite the height differences because we all danced so well together.  everyone back then can attest that we were all breathing, inhaling and exhaling all at the same time!

i so can't wait to share bone cracking sounds with them tom!

as the saying goes, "Once a dancer, Always a dancer!"

and we will be back!  maybe not for good, but back to the good old times for a year at least!  :D

1 comment: