Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Me Time

there are days when i feel like i need a breather.  like i just have to get away from it all even for an hour.  at times i feel guilty about it.  but when i come back i feel better and ready to face everything again.

and i thought it was just me and maybe that something was wrong with me.  but i found out last night my best gals J and M gets me too.  J isnt married yet but she feels the same about work.  i was surprised while we were talking about kids and work or challenges at home, that they too feel that sometimes.  i was so happy to hear M say "don't get me wrong, theres no doubt about it that i love my kids to death, but there are days that just makes me want to get out of the house even for a bit."

and last night at the Agave restaurant was what we all needed.  some nacho grande and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment